Outside my window ... Sunshine and a breeze. Feels cool - very autumnal. Autumn is my favorite season, so I'm glad to see it is paying a visit, but I do think there is something wrong with the fact that I am going to have to put some fuzzy fleece socks on rather than go barefoot today.
I am thinking ... that the day is shaping up to be nothing like what I had planned it to be. So much for the schedule I made for myself at the start of the week.
I am thankful that ... I finished my homework assignment on time, and my headache seems to be fading away.
From the kitchen ... I had intended to make a pork roast for dinner tonight, but that's going to have to change thanks to the aforementioned deviation from my schedule. I'm hoping to get into the kitchen this afternoon to slice up some peaches to stick in the freezer. Need to use them up before they spoil.
I am wearing ... jeans and a ratty t-shirt. Going to have to change into some "real" clothes here in a couple of hours though.
I am reading ... I have a couple books in progress, but I haven't picked any of them up in a couple of weeks. I also need to work on my readings for the classes that I am taking.
I am hoping ... that this week doesn't completely fall apart in terms of what I need and want to get done.
I am creating ... unfortunately, not much. The best I can hope for is some creativitiy in the kitchen when I go to tackle the peaches.
I am praying ... that I can keep up with this week and not fall behind on schoolwork, or fall further behind on housework.
Around the house ... lots of piles that need to be tackled. Laundry, peaches, peppers, beets. Why is it that with more free time, thanks to being unemployed, I STILL can't seem to get anything accomplished?
One of my favorite things ... the cooler, crisper air of September.
A few plans for the rest of the day ... tackle the peaches, put a dent in the laundry, appointment this afternoon, and hopefully some schoolwork mixed in there, too.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to share your thoughts, just remember to play nicely!